|Image Credit – Neil Patel|
Everyone is interested in improving their visibility on the web and many are looking for shortcuts. But the fact is that SEO is more of a long game and anyone promising quick results should be greeted with a high level of skepticism.
Follow These Suggestions to Rank a Lyrics Website on Google
- Step 1: Fix Duplicate Content problem of Song Lyrics
- Step 2: Place your keywords in the right way on your post
- Step 3: Build high-quality Backlinks
- Step 4: Write Seo friendly title
- Step 5: Write SEO friendly meta-description
- Step 6: Ensure your lyrics website is mobile-friendly
- Step 7: Optimize your site for Speed
Step 1: Fix Duplicate Content problem of Song Lyrics
But some websites ranking on top in every lyrics keyword don’t because of SEO, those websites are ranking just because of their age. Those websites are a minimum of 2 years old so google trust those websites. But if your domain is new then what can you do? don’t worry, I will give you answers.
Is there has any way to fix this problem?
Step 2: Place your keywords in the right way on your post
What is the right way to place keywords on posts?
- Title tag
- Meta description
- On image name and Alt text
Step 3: Build high-quality Backlinks
- Domain Authority (DA)
- Page Authority (PA)
- Spam Score (SS)
How to Choose a Website for Quality Backlinks?
How to Build High-Quality Backlinks in 2020?
How to Create Link Behind Anchor Text?
<a href=”paste your link here”>paste your anchor text here</a>